Wednesday, February 8
With just one week to go before the 2017 Canon Media Awards close-off, those yet to enter are urged not to leave their entries until the last minute.
Journalists, editors, photographers, videographers, cartoonists and designers can enter on https://canonmedia.awardsplatform.com. The new awards entry website is easy to use and anyone having trouble can contact the Newspaper Publishers’ Association on email@example.com for technical assistance.
Entries close on Wednesday, February 15, 2017, and submissions can be changed/edited up until midnight on the closing date.
nib health cover is again offering a senior nib health journalism scholarship of up to $6000 and a junior scholarship of up to $4000.
Winners will be announced at an awards dinner on Friday, May 19, 2017, at The Langham in Auckland. Tickets will go on sale next month.
1. Go to https://canonmedia.awardsplatform.com/.
2. If you already have an Award Force account as a result of entering another Award Force award (for example Panpa), please log in. If you have forgotten your password, click on the link that reads "Have you forgotten your password?". This is on the log-in form, just above the 'Log in' button.
3. If you don’t already have an Award Force account, please register (your password must be at least 8 characters) and follow the steps to complete your profile.
4. Before you click on “Start new entry” you will need to go to your email and click on the verification link (in an email from the Newspaper Publishers’ Association). You may need to refresh the web page.
5. Once you begin the entry process you can "save + close" your entry/entries and go back to edit them later.
6. Once you submit an entry, you can go back into the system at any time to make changes – up until the entry deadline of midnight, February 15, 2017.
For further information:
Or contact: Jane Phare, NPA Awards Director, phone 021 500 995 or Rick Neville, NPA Editorial Director 021 279 6447
#cmanz2017 @CanonNZ #LanghamAuckland